Thursday, September 9, 2010

My name is Kelsi Morris and I was raised in Maryland with an Oklahoma mentality. My entire family is from Oklahoma, however, my parents, brother, and sister left and never moved back although, that was the plan. I credit much of who I am today to my parents ability to culture my brother, sister, and I to everything that is in this world instead of a town that many people find hard to escape. I love Oklahoma and always will but, my heart belongs on the east coast.


I've played soccer competitively since I was 5 and continued on in college at the University of Pittsburgh. I transferred this year as a junior and now play for UMBC Women's Soccer program. My major is communications and I dream big hoping one day to work for an established PR firm in either L.A or New York City.


UMBC Women's Soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment